My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon West Rim + Skywalk1 Reviews
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime? It's time to pack and head to Grand Canyon, where nature's beauty will leave you in awe. Prepare yourself for amazing views and unforgettable memories.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Explore the largest Canyon in the United States!
- Admire the Magnificence of Hoover Dam
- Check the unique Joshua Tree National Park
DescriptionDepart Las Vegas for the Grand Canyon. You will adventure at the Hoover Dam before traveling through the Joshua Tree Forest to the canyon. Here, you will have 3-hours to explore and you may opt to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk (at additional expense). This is an excellent tour for those looking for a smaller, more intimate, personalized experience. - Hoover Dam Our first stop will be at Hoover Dam, a perfect example of what people can accomplish during even the toughest of times, Hoover Dam serves more than 7 million visitors each year and is one of Nevada’s most popular tourist attractions. Hoover Dam lies at the intersection of the southeast corner of Nevada and the northwest corner of Arizona and impounds Lake Mead, which is the largest reservoir by volume in the United States when it is full. -Arizona Joshua Tree Getting to the city of Dolan Springs in Arizona, heading to Grand Canyon West, we will pass through an amazing high desert forest of unique Joshua trees. The Arizona Joshua Tree Forest can be found near the west end of the Grand Canyon just east of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area. -Eagle Point (Optional Skywalk) The Grand Canyon Skywalk at Eagle Point is the most popular attraction in Grand Canyon West. The glass-bottom walkway (Sky Walk) provides thrilling bird’s-eye views of the canyon, one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders. -Guano Point Guano Point is a historical point that was once the center of a valuable guano mine in the early part of the twentieth century (guano was an important component in fertilizer). Guano Point offers some of the most beautiful and wide-ranging views of the Canyon and the Colorado River. Step out to the tip of the observation point and enjoy nearly 360-degree perspectives.
IncludesDriver/Guide Bottled water, Soft Drinks Hotel pick-up and dropoff by air-conditioned vehicle Grand Canyon entry tickets
- This Is a small-group tour and uses either a 15-seat passenger van or a 7-seat minivan, depending on the group size on the day of the tour. Hotel pick-ups are from the Las Vegas Strip and Fremont Street Areas *Downtown). You will receive an email with all the information you need 24 hours prior to tour date.