My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Mob Museum General Admission159 Reviews
Learn the history of gangsters at The Mob Museum in Las Vegas with an entrance ticket to all the exhibits about the notorious battle between organized crime and law enforcement.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the story of organized crime in Las Vegas and the US at The Mob Museum
- Get acquainted with the main players on both sides of the battle, such as Al Capone and Elliot Ness
- Watch mob movies and listen in to wiretaps the government used to catch mobsters
- Visit a working speakeasy and distillery in the basement
- See the courtroom where one of the nationwide hearings to expose organized crime took place
DescriptionWith this admission ticket to The Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas you can enter the notorious world of organized crime and the constant battle with law enforcers, learning the story from both sides. Watch high-tech theater presentations, see iconic one-of-a-kind artifacts and interactive exhibits, and discover the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Separate fact from fiction and shed light on how The Mob came to be, the battles that were fought, and what remains today. Learn about the biggest players, such as Al Capone, Whitey Bulger, Bugsy Siegel, John Gotti, and many more. Discover infamous Mob artifacts, such as the wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, and a historic courtroom that was the site of one of the most prolific trials in organized crime history. Explore how law enforcement continually evolved to catch ruthlessly creative criminals, learning how to arm themselves better, adopt new technologies, and devise unique prosecution tactics. You can also learn about how organized crime groups operate today. Get acquainted with legendary law enforcers, such as Joe Petrosino, Eliot Ness, and Estes Kefauver, and explore the actual courtroom where one of the 14 federal Kefauver Hearings was held in the early 1950s. Finish your tour with a visit to The Underground speakeasy and distillery, located in the Museum's basement. Enjoy a handcrafted cocktail, and see where the Museum distills its signature line of spirits — all while surrounded by artifacts and educational displays from the 1920s.
IncludesThe Mob Museum entrance ticket
- Please check the Museum's website for operating hours prior to visiting Luggage/bag check-in is available It's recommended to allow between 1.5 to 3 hours for an optimal museum experience