My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Private Grand Canyon National Park Tour
Want to explore the Grand Canyon, but with only your private group? This is your opportunity to take an unforgettable journey to the great wonders of the Southwest's desert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take an exclusive private group tour to the Grand Canyon National Park
- Make a convenient stop at a local coffee shop
- Enjoy a memorable journey through the Mojave Desert along historic Route 66 in Williams, Arizona
- Fully customize your tour to cater to your wants and needs
- Take a photo stop at the fabulous Las Vegas sign
DescriptionTake an exclusive group tour for 1-14 passengers to the Grand Canyon's South Rim, while traveling in the comfort on a luxury SUV or a Mercedes Sprinter van. Your trip will begin with a stop at the iconic 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign, where you will have some time to take photos. Then, right before you depart from Las Vegas, you will stop at a local coffee shop for a caffeine break to kick start your memorable journey. Your journey’s first destination will be just off of Route 66 at the historic Grand Canyon Caverns. Here you will get to take a 1 hour break to explore and relax. If you want to add even more adventure to your day, you can take an optional 40-minute caverns tour. This tour leads you deep underground to see the incredible natural caverns. After this stop, you will continue on to the South Rim. Your South Rim walking tour adventure will last for approximately 2 to 3 hours, and you will have the opportunity to see such sights as the Bright Angel Lodge, Kolb Studio, Lookout Studio, El Tovar, Hopi House, the Visitor’s Center, and much more. See all the breathtaking views while your tour guide gives you facts and history at each point. Walk along the paved walkway, which will provide you with the most amazing photo opportunities. On your trip back to Las Vegas, enjoy a dinner stop at a local Arizona family diner. Then return to Las Vegas and be dropped off directly at your hotel.
IncludesProfessional driver/guide Private vehicle for your group (1-14 guests) Live commentary in the vehicle (English/Spanish) Local coffee stop Guided walking tour Customizable stops Bottled water/snacks Pickup and drop off directly from your hotel All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, a stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns is not possible at the moment
- The Grand Canyon has seasonal weather, please check the weather report before your visit
- Sunscreen and hats are highly recommended during the summer months
- A visit to a local coffee shop, taxes, fees, and handling charges are included in the ticket
- You can customize the stops in this tour
- Tips (optional) are not included
- Meals will not be provided. Please carry cash for lunch/dinner
- Tours will operate in all weather conditions provided they do not pose a safety concern
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and for the summer months, wear sunblock and hats for protection
- Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common
- Chipotle is available as a vegetarian option in lieu of In-N-Out Burger
- Your luxury SUV/Mercedes Sprinter van includes comfortable reclining seating, USB Power Chargers, climate control, and a video entertainment system