My Guide Website?
Vegas: Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lees Ferry w/Shuttle3 Reviews
Visit 4 of the most iconic locations surrounding Page: Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Lees Ferry on the Colorado River, and Historic Navajo Bridge in a round-trip tour from Las Vegas to Page!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See light channels inside the spectacular Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide
- Savor full spectral views from the bottom of the canyon at Lees Ferry.
- Experience the Horseshoe Bend, view the overlook's 1000-foot high vantage point
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of Lake Powell with gorgeous panoramic views
- Enjoy a VIP small-group experience, not exceeding 10 per group
DescriptionVisit Lower Antelope Canyon, one of the most picturesque landscapes/canyons on Earth, Horseshoe Bend, Lees Ferry, Historic Navajo Bridge, and Lake Powell with all entry ticket fees included on a full-day round-trip tour from selected hotels in Las Vegas. While heading to Lower Antelope Canyon, located in Page AZ, enjoy some scenic views, and beautiful landscapes, and listen to the history of the surrounding areas from your tour guide. Arrive and explore the extraordinary rocks of Lower Antelope Canyon, following alongside a local Navajo guide into the canyon, explore this spectacular area, find out more about its formation, and learn about aspects of Navajo culture. Be sure to take some fantastic photographs to help remember your visit to this truly unique geological area. Drive to Horseshoe Bend and watch the dark green waters move around the red rock walls in a 280-degree curve. Next, stop at the wondrous Historic Navajo Bridge, then grab some photos at the rock formation 'under the umbrella', before arriving at Lees Ferry for a stop beside a full spectral view of the Colorado River, from the bottom of the canyon, surrounded by gorgeous rock formations. Return to Page and stop at Lake Powell's Wahweap Overlook and capture photos of panoramic views above the mirror-like water. Sit back and relax on the 5-hour drive back to Las Vegas.
IncludesAir-conditioned round-trip transportation Admission Fees to Antelope Canyon Navajo Nation Permit Fee Admission Fees to Horseshoe Bend Admission Fees to Glen Canyon Viewpoint Admission Fees to Lees Ferry Local Navajo guide WFA, CPR-First Aid Certified Tour Guide and Driver Snacks Water
- The Antelope Canyon requires climbing moderately steep stairs with minimal assistance. To reach Horseshoe Bend Overlook, guests should expect a 1.5-mile or 2.4-kilometer round-trip walk over sand and flat rocks with a slight incline. In the event of inclement weather, the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds of the Antelope Canyon Entrance Ticket will be at the sole discretion of the Navajo Tribe.