My Guide Website?
Vegas: Spice Wannabe: The Spice Girls Tribute at Excalibur
Experience the ultimate Spice Girls tribute in Vegas. Experience five-part harmonies, original choreography, iconic costumes, and British accents reuniting Ginger, Scary, Sporty, Baby, & Posh Spice!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Las Vegas: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
- From Las Vegas: Zion and Bryce Canyon Day Trip with Pickup
- From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour
- Vegas: Hoover Dam Ultimate Tour with Lunch and Comedy Show
- LA: San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas, & Hoover Dam 5-Day Trip
- Step back into the '90s at Las Vegas' ultimate Spice Girls tribute show
- Sing-along to hits including 'Wannabe,' 'Spice Up Your Life,' and more
- Experience 5 part harmonies, original choreography and iconic costumes
DescriptionPrepare to embark on a captivating time-travel journey to the 90s with SPICE WANNABE - The Spice Girls Tribute! This electrifying show is a heartfelt tribute to the iconic girl group of the era, the Spice Girls, who remain the best-selling girl group of all time. Immerse yourself in this interactive concert event that brings the magic of the 90s back to life. You'll be treated to flawless five-part harmonies, original choreography that pays homage to the Spice Girls' signature moves, iconic costumes that recreate the unforgettable fashion of the era, authentic British accents, and a sensational cast that embodies the spirit of 'girl power.' With every note, dance step, and costume change, SPICE WANNABE transports you to a bygone era, delivering a nostalgic experience that's not just a tribute but a time capsule of the 90s. It's a journey you won't want to miss, where you can relive the music and the 'girl power' that made the Spice Girls a global sensation.
IncludesTicket to Spice Wannabe: The Spice Girls Tribute
- Guests must be ages five (5) or older to attend. Guests under the age of eighteen (18) years, if permitted, must be accompanied by an adult.