My Guide Website?
Haunted Las Vegas Tour1 Reviews
See the spooky side of Sin City on our guided 2.5-hour Haunted Vegas Tour. Go ghost hunting at some of Vegas’ most renowned supernatural sites and hear frightening tales about local ghosts.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour the most haunted places in Las Vegas and hunt ghosts on this supernatural adventure
- Visit a real haunted park, and walk across a haunted bridge where two young lovers met their fate
- Learn about haunted casinos, ghostly locations, spooky suicides and more
- Meet the ghosts of Elvis, Liberace, Redd Foxx, Tupak Shakur and 'Bugsy' Siegel
DescriptionPut a little fright in your night on your trip to Sin City while experiencing the spooky, haunted, mysterious, and fascinating side of Las Vegas. Hear real accounts of local paranormal activity while visiting locations of known ghost sightings and haunts on this 2.5-hour tour. Start your ghostly adventure with a brief video of Las Vegas’ highly researched paranormal activities upon boarding the bus. Next, get kitted out with ghost hunting equipment including EMF meters, temperature guns, and dowsing rods. Whether you are a seasoned ghost hunter or a novice, your tour guide will instruct you in their proper use. Hear true accounts of both hauntings and the history of Las Vegas’ supernatural side. Be transported to spooky parts of the city and walk across a pedestrian bridge while learning of the fascinating “tunnel people” and other ethereal beings. Enjoy multiple stops including 2 infamous parks known for their paranormal activities, we explore various locations and conduct EVP sessions. During your tour, visit legendary locations such as the haunting grounds of Bugsy Siegel, Liberace, and Redd Foxx. Hear stories about Elvis Presley and Tupac Shakur. Learn who haunts “The Motel of Death” and see the 'non-existent' airline that flies staff to and from AREA 51.
Includes2.5-hour tour Knowledgeable guide A set of 'Ghost Finder' Dowsing Rods Ghost hunting equipment
- No alcohol or soft drinks are allowed on the bus, however, bottled water is okay. Participants must be 13 or older to attend. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Entrance tickets and tips are not included in the price