My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Expedition9 Reviews
Soar over majestic landscapes, catch birds-eye views of famous sites, and walk through ancient rainbow canyons. Hike to the edge of Horseshoe Bend and look down at the Colorado River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in aerial views of Hoover Dam, Glen Canyon, and other Southwestern landmarks
- Capture unique sandstone formations within the mystical Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy panoramic views of Horseshoe Bend
DescriptionGrab a window seat and get ready to set out on an inspiring voyage. From high in the sky to deep in the rainbow canyons of Nevada, this tour is an effortless way to experience scenic Page, Arizona. Sit back and listen as your pilot invites you to view majestic sites, including the Hoover Dam, Glen Canyon, and Lake Powell from a bird's eye view. You will then be transferred to Horseshoe Bend, where a short hike to the edge will allow you to look down the uniquely twisted cliffs to see the incredible Colorado River winding below. Continue to the entrance of Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of the world-famous slot canyons. Take full advantage of this photographer’s dream landscape and capture the sand and sun dancing off the ancient sandstone rock formations within the canyons. Sit back and listen as your pilot invites you to view the majesty of sites including the Hoover Dam, Glen Canyon, and Lake Powell from a bird's eye view. You will then be transferred to Horseshoe Bend, where a short hike to the edge will allow you to look down the uniquely twisted cliffs to see the incredible Colorado River winding below. Replenish yourself with a light meal between destinations.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at most Las Vegas hotels (call to schedule a pickup time and location) Entrance fees Guided tour of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in. Anyone weighing 300 lbs or over (136.36 kg / 21.43 stone) will be charged for an additional comfort seat
- To ensure crew and passenger safety, the use of selfie sticks is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft and within Antelope Canyon
- Tripods, monopods, and GoPros are also prohibited within Antelope Canyon
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
- Infants are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID
- Due to recent increases in fuel prices, a temporary fuel surcharge of US $30 per person will be due at check-in