My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Grand Canyon West Bus Tour with Guided Walk62 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon West day trip aboard a bus from Las Vegas. Discover stunning natural formations with views from locations such as Guano Point and Eagle Point.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn from your professional tour guide pointing out facts
- Take in spectacular views of the southwest desert
- Dine on a deli-style boxed lunch
- Witness daily Native American performances
- Enjoy incredible photo opportunities from different angles
DescriptionAdmire the Grand Canyon on a guided day trip from Las Vegas. Find out where best photo spots are, see hidden Grand Canyon scenery, and look for wildlife and native plant species. Travel aboard a comfortable and climate-controlled bus. Be picked up in Las Vegas pickup and sit back and relax as you travel towards the Grand Canyon. Your guide will share facts and stories along the route. At Grand Canyon West, ride the shuttle with your tour guide to the first lookout, Eagle Point. Gaze out at an incredible view of the eagle-shaped rock formation. At Eagle Point, there is a Native American Indian Village, with dwellings formerly used by Native American tribes. Stop at Guano Point, which known from its appearance in many movies. Admire the views from this point, which are completely different than those from Eagle Point, but maybe even more impressive. Follow the dirt trail along the edge of the canyon to see spectacular views from different angles. Have the option to pay for admission to the Skywalk during the tour. On the way back to Las Vegas, make a photo stop at Hoover Dam and enjoy a 30-minute stop for dinner after. Finally, head back to Las Vegas, where you will be dropped off in the late afternoon.
IncludesTransportation Breakfast snack Fresh Deli Lunch Box Entrance to Grand Canyon West A 30-minute dinner stop at a well-reviewed local restaurant
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old Starting this May 27, 2022, the tour will include a stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo op and will no longer stop at Lake Mead Vegetarian options are available Please wear comfortable walking shoes Don't forget your camera and use sunscreen Please be aware that the price for admission to the Skywalk is not included in the tour. Skywalk entry is available to purchase during the booking process