My Guide Website?
Las Vegas: Red Rock Canyon Sunrise Self-Guided E–Bike Tour12 Reviews
Make use of the coolest time of day, right before dawn, to discover Red Rock Canyon. Feel the breeze while biking up to 20 miles per hour as you take in the sights by e-bike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride an electric bike at sunrise through the beautiful Red Rock Canyon
- Enjoy access to 20 miles of paved road
- Effortlessly climb to higher altitudes with the electric engine
DescriptionStart your tour with hotel pick–up an hour before sunrise and transfer to the starting point in the Las Vegas neighborhood of Summerlin. Pick up your equipment and get going! Pedal like a normal bike, but rely on the electric battery to assist you. After a safety orientation and practice ride, head up to the Red Rock Canyon on a 4–mile bike lane and into the Red Rock National Conservation Area. Glide along the 13–mile canyon paved scenic byway to reach an elevation of 4,800 feet with many places to stop. Discover this 190 million year–old home to over 200 different animals including coyotes, burros, bighorn sheep, wild horses, turtles and much more. Photograph the beautiful landscapes, from red sandstone formations of the Calico Basin to the red striped wooded mountains on the west. After riding approximately 22 miles through the Canyon and surrounding areas, return to the meeting location in Summerlin without breaking a sweat.
IncludesAll necessary equipment and e-bike rental Entrance fees to Red Rock Canyon not included Water and snacks Hotel pick–up and drop off
- Riders between the age of 14 and 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Riders under 14 years old are not accepted
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Minimum height is 152 centimeters
- Maximum weight is 265lbs due to the battery capacity and available power
- Pregnant women unfortunately cannot partake