My Guide Website?
Secret Food Tours Las Vegas39 Reviews
By booking this Las Vegas food tour, you'll enjoy a variety of celebrity dining favorites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a guided food tour
- Follow a passionate and experienced local guide
- Gain a great insight into local food, history and culture
- Benefit from a small intimate group
- Eat a belly full of wonderful flavors and foods
DescriptionLearn the story of a city that started from nothing and has become an unapologetic shrine to excess and innovation. At the end of your Las Vegas food tour, you'll have sampled some of the Las Vegas Strip’s most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of its culture and history. We'll start at one of Gordon Ramsay’s six celebrated Las Vegas restaurants, where you’ll enjoy elevated takes on traditional pub fare. Next, you'll feel like you're lounging on a breath-taking Sicilian beach as you indulge in a generous scoop of Giada De Laurentiis’ handmade creamy gelato or boozy sorbet. For something lighter, you'll feast on gourmet pizza crafted by celebrity doctor Andrew Weil, inventor of the Anti-Inflammatory Food Pyramid. On our walk, you'll see the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip up close and personal and hear the stories of Sin City's past, present, and future. You might know him as 'The Cake Boss', but at our next stop, you'll discover savory recipes from the Valastro family cookbook. And finally, discover a hidden gem with our delicious Secret Dish.
IncludesFood Red or white wine, depending on the season Guide
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
- Please dress appropriately, in winter Las Vegas can be as cold as 32F (0C) and in summer it can be as hot as 115F (46C)
- You can choose between a shared or private tour