My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Death Valley Day Tour161 Reviews
Take a day to explore the Mojave Desert's stunning mountainous terrain on a day trip from Las Vegas. Discover sand dunes, salt flats, a slot canyon, elevations below sea level, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness the highest and lowest paved viewpoints of Death Valley
- Enjoy quirky stops of desert Americana
- Get your heart pumping with some light climbing through rugged terrain
- Refresh yourself with delicious food as you explore the desert
DescriptionEnjoy the scenic outdoors and rugged extremes of the western United States with a visit to Death Valley. Sample local treats and see Dante's View, Badwater Basin, and the Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes. Begin your adventure with a pickup at your Las Vegas hotel and head out into the desert. Depending on your fellow adventurers, you may be able to request a customizable itinerary. As you drive, stop to explore the famous ghost towns of the Wild West, including Rhyolite, which came into prosperity in 1904 when gold was found. Pay a visit to the Goldwell Open Air Museum with its local oddities. Next, enter Death Valley, with a stop at Hell's Gate. Head out to the Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes. Trek through the sand where Star Wars characters once walked, then take off to Furnace Creek Visitor Center, where the highest-ever temperature was recorded. Ask the park rangers questions or pick up a souvenir. Finally, visit Badwater Basin, with the lowest elevation in North America (282 feet below sea level), Artist's Palette, and then Zabriskie Point. Snap a selfie in the 150-mile-long park, a swirl of colors in the background.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Death Valley entrance fees Bottled water Sit-down lunch at a historic restaurant
- We do not recommend you book shows, travel plans, or dinner reservations after the tour. Although we maintain a consistent schedule there can be unforeseen circumstances that alter the schedule. We are not responsible for any expenses incurred do to loss of travel plans after the tour concludes.