My Guide Website?
From Las Vegas: Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip with Lunch1503 Reviews
Experience the Grand Canyon on a full-day trip from Las Vegas. Enjoy a comfortable ride with breakfast snacks and lunch on the way. Spend approximately 3 hours at the Grand Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Las Vegas:If youʻre booking your trip to Las Vegas last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness the breathtaking panoramic views over the vast Grand Canyon
- Admire the dramatic formations from Mather Point and the South Rim
- Follow the popular Bright Angel Point Trail for a scenic adventure
- Stop for a hearty lunch in an Arizona diner to regain your strength
- Enjoy a comfortable ride to the canyon along the famous Route 66
DescriptionEscape the city for a day with a trip to the Grand Canyon National Park from fabulous Las Vegas, with transfers, snacks, lunch, and free time at the South Rim included. After your Las Vegas pickup, enjoy some light breakfast snacks and you are also welcome to bring your coffee or tea in a container with a lid. Sit back and relax as you travel along Route 66. Enter into the Grand Canyon National Park with your first stop at Mather Point for approximately 45 minutes. Then the driver will collect all interested guests and transfer them to Bright Angel, the Visitor Center, for approximately 2 hours. The hardier travelers will want to take the opportunity to walk the approximate 2.5-mile trail along the ridge of the Canyon and enjoy the ever-changing, breathtaking views. Once your time at the South Rim has come to an end, you will board your luxury bus for a smooth ride back to Las Vegas. Along the way, stop for lunch at a local family diner in Arizona. You will then be dropped off at the location of your original pickup to enjoy the rest of your Las Vegas vacation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from a list of addresses Transportation Admission to the National Park Breakfast (if option selected) Bottled water Lunch Guided Walking Tour at Grand Canyon (optional)
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, a stop at the Grand Canyon Caverns is not possible at the moment